5L Grease Trap & Drain Cleaner
- Ensures grease traps, pipework and drains are clog-free and free-flowing.
- Highly concentrated dual-action enzyme, bacteria gives immediate results.
- Automatic dosing via timer pumps, protects 24/7, no discharge issues.
- Shelf Life 2 years, 5 litre lasts average restaurant 1 month
€38.95 ex. VAT | €47.91 inc. VAT
Have questions? Call 061 970197
Features & Advantages
- Hydra Grease-Eater Liquid has 12 bacteria strains with over 500 million cfu/g.
- Hydra Grease-Eater Liquid contains specific enzymes and bacteria that target fat/oil for effective grease trap cleaning.
- Completely biodegradable with naturally occurring microbes that coat the insides of kitchen drain pipes and grease traps to provide continued action against grease deposition.
- Accumulated grease may rot and give out bad odours. Regular application of Hydra grease remover liquid melts organic deposits and does not allow further accumulations.
- Keeps away rodents and insects that breed when drains are choked with FOGs.
- No more bad odour from kitchen drains that drives away customers and attract penalties.
- Effectively keeps the wastewater quality escaping into the main drains within limits. Saves you heavy penalties from the water board.
- Maintain high standards of hygiene with Hydra kitchen grease remover.
- Environment friendly constituents. Contains natural enzymes and bacteria.
- Your food joints/kitchens functions smoothly without the hassle of manual cleaning of grease traps every other day. Saves downtime in your kitchen.
- No more sudden overflows in work areas, poorly flowing sinks. Effectively cuts through fat deposits and maintains free flowing pipes.
- Contains no harsh chemical solvents that not only harm the environment but also damage your pipework in long run
- Ensure regular and timely dosage of Hydra Grease-Eater Liquid with Hydra automated pumps.
- Environment friendly oil eater degreaser that provides aids proper functioning of grease interceptors
How To Use
Hydra kitchen grease remover liquid keeps grease interceptors clean and functional. The liquid formula allows easy application. The product is equally effective in maintaining clean grease traps in commercial as well as domestic kitchens. Hydra Grease-Eater Liquid is an effective Grease trap treatment product that hugely cuts down your expenditure upon grease trap emptying services.
Regularly use Hydra grease trap maintainer, preferably after kitchen function ceases. Boiling water and dish washing detergents may denature enzymes and removes favourable microbes thus hampering the proper functioning of the product.
Hydra Grease-Eater Liquid is specially formulated for cleaning grease traps. The product is used and appreciated alike by domestic as well as commercial users. Our repeat customers include bakeries, departmental stores, club houses, hospitals, food complexes, food plazas, fast food establishments, airports, resorts spa, and hotels.
The best time to use Hydra Grease-Eater Liquid is an hour after the kitchen closes to avoid any boiling water, detergents or fats.
Hydra Grease-Eater Liquid is an effective kitchen grease remover that dissolves fat, oil and grease (FOG) deposits. The powerful liquid cleaner is an easy to apply product that keeps drain lines and grease traps clean and free flowing. Packed with powerful enzymes and useful microbes, Hydra enzyme degreaser liquid instantly acts upon FOGs. Enzymes dissolve grease deposits and prevents its re solidification; bacteria offer long term action by adhering to the food source and depleting it constantly. Active bacteria present in the product colonise grease traps and drains to offer continued protection against the accumulation of FOGs by rapidly decomposing FOGs into water and harmless gas.
Powered with natural micro-organisms and suitable enzymes, Hydra Grease-Eater is a completely non-toxic, non-flammable, and non-corrosive product. Use with Hydra Auto Dosing Timer Pump or apply manually directly at the problem areas including drains and grease traps to resolve or prevent drainage problems.