Battery Operated Auto Dosing Unit (20L Grease-Eater Liquid)
- Grease Trap Treatment including Auto Dosing Timer Pump and enzyme enhanced cleaning liquid for grease removal
- Automatically adds grease-eater liquid solution direct to the problem area
- Price Includes 20L Grease-Eater Liquid Drum
- Warranty 12 months
Have questions? Call 061 970197
Features & Advantages
- Fully automated, no need to remember application time. Could be preset to suit your work schedule.
- No electricity or water connection required.
- Installed easily with the help of complete set of required fittings supplied with the pack. Installation guidelines included in the pack.
- Requires eight C cell batteries which are supplied with the pack. Batteries last more than a year.
- Low battery indication. Warning light glows when 50 hours of battery life is left.
- Translucent container allows easy check on the solution left in the container.
- IP66 rating, waterproof and dustproof. Protected against water jets.
- Ideal for commercial kitchens. No need to rely on staff for keeping the traps clean
- Helps to meet the Building Regulations 2000 (H1 Foul water drainage – 2.21) which require that all kitchen drainage systems located in a commercial hot food premises should be installed with some effective method of grease removal.
How To Use
- Complete and easy to install unit. Installation instructions, all required fittings supplied with the unit.
- No water supply or mains connection required.
- Refer to the chart below to know your pump setting level.
- No water connection necessary for pump’s operation.
- Simply install and set the pump as per the dosage guide in the table below. The chart is also given inside the lid of the pump for ready reference.
|Grease Trap or Interceptor|
|Size grease Trap||Daily Dose Amount||Pump Setting|
|Up to 40 litres||100ml a day||1|
|50-100 Litres||150ml a day||2|
|100-200 Litres||200ml a day||3|
|200-300 Litres||250ml a day||4|
|300-500 Litres||300ml a day||5|
|Over 500 Litres||350ml a day||6|
|Over 1,000 Litres||400ml a day||7|
|Over 2,000 Litres||500ml a day||9|
|Drains (No Grease Trap Fitted)|
|Drainage Run||Daily Dose Amount|
|Up to 15 Metres||150ml a day|
|15 – 50 Metres||170ml a day|
|50 – 75 Metres||200ml a day|
|Over 75 Metres||300ml a day|
Ecotec grease-eater auto dosing systems are compact and easy to fit. The grease trap timer pump systems are best suited for commercial kitchens or hot food premises that produce high volume of FOG. The Auto Dosing Units inject a preset quantity of Grease Eater Liquid at designated time (usually after the kitchen closes down) directly into the pipeline connected to the drain or grease trap. This minimises the instances of blockages in drains or pipe work and also prevents malodours.
The timer pumps are easily adjustable and release only the required amount of grease-eater liquid. The unit is usually set to activate once a day, an hour after the kitchen closes down, to prevent hampering of product activity with the inflow of fat, detergent or boiling water. This makes the system efficient as well as cost effective. Ecotec Grease Trap Auto Dosing Timer Pump need minimal or no maintenance.